Monday, May 27, 2013

M.I.A.?? Blogging Hiatus

I know, I am a terrible blogger! I have been so busy and it seems like a never have two seconds together to get on my laptop and hit the keys. The only time I'm on a computer is at work and I don't think my boss would be too happy if I was blogging on his time.... (Can you say "FIRED!") It feels like I get up every morning, take Macy for a walk, go to work, take Macy for some more exercise, make dinner, go to the gym, take Macy out again and then its time for bed! Add in doing the dishes, laundry, keeping the house clean, grocery shopping and anything else that comes up. Then Saturday and Sunday come along and we end up going for a hike or something fun since its the only time we have together. But I WILL find the time to keep up on my blogging- power of positive thinking, right?
I have also been greasing the wheels to get some ideas rolling of what I want to blog about. I have about 17,000 ideas spinning around in my head. I just need to find some time to sit down and do the work. However, I am going to give you a little teaser on some upcoming posts. My mind has been flipping through some specific ideas that I am really passionate about. I am going to call these a "Political Series" and yes, you heard right. I am going to be blogging about some of my political views. I have always kept most of my political views to myself, however, lately I have been really jazzed about politics. I know its a crazy thing to get involved in politics but I am completely fascinated by it and I feel very strongly about a handful of topics. I will be talking about a wide range of topics like abortion, the proper roles of government, equality, guns and my all time favorite - Freeloaders. And yes, freeloading is a political issue. I have tons of notes on my phone because I will randomly have a great thought and it's like "AHHH, this would be great for my blog!" So I write it down and now its a huge mess of thoughts and ideas. However, I want to do this right and research these topics before I publish these posts. It will be a long process to get each of these posts ready but I am so excited to learn.
On a completely unrelated note, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! I hope you guys find the time to remember those who we have lost. It's raining in Troutdale today so I don't know what we will be doing today. I do have a lunch date with a friend so I will say goodbye for now and go get dressed. I hope you all have a great day and I promise that I will be back soon with another post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment