Saturday, April 20, 2013

Melanie is Blogging Again! WHAT?!

That's right, I am blogging again! I decided I needed a place to post all kinds of things about life, family, food, things I love, things I don't love and anything else I feel like saying. I hope you guys are ready for a delightful treat! Please comment with anything you feel like saying! This is what we call a "Safe Place."
My first attempt with blogging was a lot of fun. I started it about 1 1/2 years ago when I decided I wanted to get healthy. It was all about my journey in learning to control what I eat and finding motivation to exercise. It was a great experience for me. I lost 15 pounds and I gained a lot of control in my life. Life was a little rough at that time and it gave me something to do and a goal to reach. For those who care, I am still down those 15 pounds and have maintained a pretty healthy lifestyle. It was kinda rough for the first few months after we moved to Portland but I am finally settled into some semblance of a routine!
But now it's on to bigger and better things! I am so excited about this blog and have been thinking about doing it for quite some time. DISCLAIMER: I have very strong opinions and I will be posting about some of them. If you are offended, I'm partially sorry. One of my strong opinions is that people choose to be offended. I have opinions and I respect the opinions of others even if I don't agree with them (unless their opinion is that spiders aren't scary because that would be strait up ridiculous). So on that happy note, I hope you enjoy what I have to say and choose to not be offended, even if you don't agree with me!

LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN!!

2 comments: